Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Stormy Day

I had to cancel todays trip with all the rain and wind. We are going to fish on Friday as the wind is forecast to turn NW and the fish should bite. If anyone cares to join us we have a few open spots, just give me a call. As Capt. Tim Tower says, "Be there or know the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment