Friday, September 7, 2012

Weather and Big Fluke

I am keeping the boat tied up tomorrow due to the forecast. Sunday will be fishable with NW winds. I saw on another site that a boat trolling for striped bass on the Tin Can grounds caught a 14lb. 4oz. fluke. The plan is to go there this week. Fare remains $85 for fluke until Oct. 1 when we begin fall fishing. Don't miss the last few days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment